Home > News > Fire Causes Evacuation of Pittsburgh High-Rise

Fire Causes Evacuation of Pittsburgh High-Rise

Electrical box filled basement with smoke

 

 

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – There were some tense moments as a building in downtown Pittsburgh was evacuated Tuesday morning.

Firefighters, police and EMS responded to what was called in as a building fire at 525 William Penn Place.

While there was no actual fire, an electrical box tied to a generator started smoking. The smoke started filling up the basement.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*