Home > News > Two Hurt in Chicago, Ford City Fire

Two Hurt in Chicago, Ford City Fire

Unattended cooking causes fire and fills high-rise with smoke

 

Two adults and a child were hurt in a Chicago high-rise fire. (Chicago Fire Department photo, Twitter)

 

HighRise Ops Staff

CHICAGO, Illinois – NBC Chicago reports that “unattended cooking”  was the cause of a high-rise fire  at 4300 W. Ford City Drive, according to Chicago Fire Department officials.

Two adults and one child were sent to Holy Cross hospital after the fire.

Two other people were reported to have refused transportation to a hospital.

Officials have not provided more information on the condition of the individuals.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*